Friday, July 29, 2011

15 months


Baby girl you are 15 months.  I cannot believe it! 

You are wearing size 4 diaper now ( we just moved up from size 3) 
You are still wearing 12 month clothing
Your wearing size 3 shoes
You weigh 22 pounds
You started walking on July 9th
You finally crawled a couple days later
You talk all the time
Your favorite words are Daddy, MaMa, Baby, Ball, Bubble, Ava, Uh Oh, Thank you and many more

I never knew being a mommy would be this great.  You are an awesome little girl and I thank God for you every day.  You have changed our lives and we love it.  I love everything about you! We love your smile, your personality, your laugh, the ways you always make everyone happy and most of of all every part of YOU!! I know I tell you this a billion times a day, but I love you sweet baby girl!! 

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment